Wednesday, January 2, 2013

You Can Never Have Too Many Wireless Controllers for Your Xbox

Have you ever had an Xbox game that could be played by 4 players, and you had 4 people who wanted to play, but not enough controllers? Or have you ever been really into a game with your wired controller only to emotionally move it too far and then become unplugged or even worse pull the game console onto the floor and ruin your awesome game? Or maybe you just want a new  Xbox wireless controller.


I, Mamademuchos, thinks that Amazon is a great place to get that extra or new wireless Xbox controller. I love Amazon by the way. I did over half my Christmas shopping there. And with my Prime membership I didn't pay any shipping. Love it. But I forgot about Amazon when I purchased my new Xbox  wireless controller. I went to another store and paid over 10 bucks more, plus gas. My bad. Next time it's Amazon for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment