Friday, January 11, 2013

Just Dance 4 is Fun!!!!

We love to dance. So when they started making dance games for video game consoles I was excited. My kids have so much fun. So when just dance 4 came out I had to get it.
                                      

 Of course I had to get it. My kids have so much fun when they play dance games. So I went to my favorite internet shopping place. Amazon of course. And I bought it on Saturday December 22nd. With my Amazon Prime I paid $0 in shipping and had it Monday December 24th. I call that awesome.

My kids had a ton of fun with Just Dance 4 on Christmas Eve. I love having the Xbox Kinect because no controls are needed. That means I don't have to buy extra batteries or charge controllers. The kids hop in and out of the game when they want to play and the Kinect sensor picks up on that and adjusts the game to include or exclude who ever is playing. The one draw back to that is when my toddler wanders in front of the sensor and messes up one of his brothers or sisters score.  But we've learned to laugh it off. It is after all about the fun.


                                                                                           

My new Squidoo just for you. Check it out to see more of what I think about Just Dance 4

No comments:

Post a Comment